Sunday, 2 July 2017

BONUS DAYS ARE BACK!!!!!


Hi guys

I don't know if you can remember this promotion from last year....IT'S FAB!!

For every £45 you spend (before shipping) you earn yourself a £4.50 voucher, (which will be emailed to you) for you to spend in August!! This amazing offer is running from 1st July through to 31st July.

There is no limit to the amount of coupons you can accumulate and even better...when it comes to August there is NO minimum spend when you redeem them.

If any of you would like to take advantage of this amazing offer please just click on the shop now tab at the top of my blog and it will take you direct to my online shop.

If your order is under £150 make sure to enter my hostess code to entitle you earn goodies in my reward club.

Thanks for looking, happy crafting

love Steffi xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment