Sunday, 2 July 2017

FAB NEW JOINING OFFER FROM STAMPIN UP!!!

WOW!!!

What a great time to sign up as a demonstrator with Stampin Up...the joining offer is great at the best
of times....for £99 you get to hand pick your own choice of items worth £130...FREE SHIPPING TOO!!!

This month however from 1st July to 31st July if you decide to join my team you not only get the above offer but you will also get the EXTRA goodies shown below at NO EXTRA COST!!



This includes a brand new Christmas stamp set yet to be released!, grid paper, paper snips, two 'D' blocks, a bone folder and snail adhesive!!

You are under no obligation to sell products to others, do a blog or youtube tutorials! You could sign up just for the 20% discount on all your orders...that's what I did!

Joining Stampin Up for me has been amazing, the people I have met and the support you receive from each other is just amazing...it really is!

I would love for you to join my team and if any of you would like to know anymore please don't hesitate to contact me.

Thanks for looking and happy crafting

Love Steffi xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment