Friday 16 March 2018

Writing Paper and matching envelope gift folder with a pen

Hi

Today I want to share with you this paper and envelope gift folder that I've made. I think it would be great to gift to someone.

It'd be nice to maybe write a thank you note for a present received from someone.




I hand stamped every page of the notepad and again on the front of the envelopes. The pad is A6 in size and has 30 sheets I think ( I got it in a multipack of 4 for £1 from The Range) and I've got 10 envelopes in mine.

I will leave a link to the video tutorial below.

https://youtu.be/QmSblOwudgs

Also here is a list of the supplies I used:

Card measuring 11" x 7 1/2" score on the long side at 5 1/8" and 5 7/8" and fold to create the cover

DSP to decorate the cover- 4 pieces measuring 7 1/4" x 4 7/8"

Card measuring 3/4" x 7 1/4" to hold the notepad

Card (for pen holder) to measure 2" x 1 7/8" score on the short side at 3/8", 3/4", 1 1/8" and 1 1/2"

Copier paper (for envelopes)- 10 pieces measuring 6 1/2" x 6 1/2"

Envelope punch board

Stamp set of your choice ( I used Petal Palette for one and Watercolour words for the ones above)

Embellishments to decorate

Ribbon to secure the envelopes.

I hope you like this project.

Thanks for looking

Love Steffi xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment