Tuesday 19 September 2017

Merry Little Xmas Trifold Folio





Hi everyone
I hope you are well.

I wanted to share with you this Trifold Folio I've just finished making. I followed a tutorial By Ginger @ My Sisters Scrapper on youtube, but I changed up a couple of bits to what I wanted.

I've uploaded a tutorial taking you on a walkthrough of the folio and also showing you which products I used.


Link to tutorial by My Sisters Scrapper: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFhh49MNh_M

I love how it turned out. I hope you do too.

As always if you would like to purchase any products I've used then you can order by clicking on the 'shop now' button here on my blog or facebook page or by clicking on the link on my tutorial.

Thanks for looking

Happy crafting

Love Steffi xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment