Friday 6 October 2017

Be Merry double waterfall photo album




Hi everyone

How are you all? I hope you  are all good.

I had a customer place an order for a photo album for a birthday. I can't share the original one I made as the recipient has not received it yet.

I did however make the one above using the 'Be Merry' DSP from Stampin Up. I love how it turned out even if it is simply decorated. I have done a video tutorial showing how I made it.
I hope you will have a look and that you enjoy it.

This DSP pack is currently on the buy 3get 1 free promotion that Stampin Up are running at the minute and is available up until 31st of this month. So if you want to stock up on DSP then now is the ideal time.

Here is the link to my tutorial:


I will try to have another project for you all soon.

Happy crafting

love Steffi xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment