Saturday 15 October 2016

Warmth and cheer Advent Tree Calendar


Hi everyone 
I hope you are all well. It's been a bit miserable today so instead of going out shopping I decided to get my craft stuff out instead.
This is my project today and let me tell you it's been a labour of love...been on for at least 3 - 4 hrs haha.
The individual boxes measure 1 3/4" square when constructed. I've decorated it using the Warmth and Cheer DSP that is available from the Autumn/ Winter catalogue.
I must admit it's not my favorite project, I wish it had turned out better! I guess though for my 1st attempt it's not too bad.
This is not my original idea...I followed  the tutorial from Melissa's Kre8tions on youtube.
Hope you all enjoy the rest of your day.
Catch ya later
Steffi xxx

3 comments:

  1. You've done a good job a recreating her tutorial. I saw hers and thought wow so different. So nice to see an English person make it lol
    Jodie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jodie it's def growing on me but next time I'll do a couple of things different. Need to build up one colour of cardstock first tho haha x

      Delete
  2. You've done a good job a recreating her tutorial. I saw hers and thought wow so different. So nice to see an English person make it lol
    Jodie

    ReplyDelete