Sunday 9 October 2016

My Stampin Up journey

Good morning everyone
Hope you are all well. It's been a while since I've posted on here now...I've just been away for2 weeks in the lovely sunshine. It was amazing.
Today's post isn't a project but I wanted to share with you all my Stampin Up journey so far...so here goes.


Hi everyone my name is Steph (or Steffi to friends) and i'm an independant Stampin Up demonstrator.
I've been papercrafting now for just over 4 years...it's thanks to my mam how obsessed I am now haha
Over the years I found a great deal of amazing products from a varied range of companies but never once did I stick to one companies products to producea card.
Earlier this year I saw that an old friend (whom I'd lost contact with after moving to Sunderland) set upa facebook page all about papercrafting. I was instantly intrigued and wanted to know more!
I placed a couple of orders with her beforedeciding to join myself with her as my 'upline'. Everyone who knows me will tell you that if I can find a bargain then I'm happy haha
It was in June that I decided to join...£130 worth of product for only £99!! even better that I could choose exactly what I wanted and not a prearranged bundle. Also at the time there was a great offer of picking ANY 2 FREE STAMP SETS!! WOWZERS!!
Initially I was worried whether I had it in me to only use product from one company....honestly though Stampoin Up make it so easy as everything coordinates perfectly and are fantastic quality. Now I can't remember the last timei used anything non Stamoin Up.
Everyone on our group pages on facebook and the whole crafting cliche in general are so supportive and always there to give advice when needed.
If anyone would like to know more about hoe to order or  to request a FREE CATALOGUE please don't hesitate to contact me.
Happy crafting everyone

Steffi aka Effi-anncards

2 comments:

  1. LOVE your journey story Steph and your blog is looking great. Keep posting all your wonderful creations xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ann I'll definitely do my best xx

    ReplyDelete