Sunday 12 June 2016

 Hi everyone hope you are all well.
I don't know what it's like where you are...but it's miserable here...ain't stopped raining for most of the day 😔
So I thought how better to spend it than finally doing a project using stampin up goodies.
Hope you all like it and I'll post instructions below.

You will need
Watermelon wonder cardstock measuring 11 " x 4.5"
Very vanilla cardstock measuring 5 1/4" x 4 1/4"
Watermelon wonder and cucumber crush ink pad
Grateful bunch stamp set
Papillon potpourri stamp set
Blossom bunch punch 
Gold pearls ( from my stash)

1st score the watermelon wonder cardstock at 5 1/2" and burnish fold. This creates Base for our card.
Next I got the very vanilla card and using cucumber crush and the long leaf stamp from grateful bunch, stamped the image going from left corner to right. Then again from the left corner upwards.
Next I used the Blossom bunch punch to cut out a selection of flowers, this is done on watermelon wonder paper ( paper I used has actually retired but you could use some from the catalogue). 
Attach very vanilla cardstock to the Base and arrange flowers. I stuck mine down with the mini glue dots.
Next I stamped out one of the larger butterflies from papillon potpourri stamp set and then used the elegant butterfly punch to cut it out.
Stick these to your card using mini glue dots and then last but no means least...stamp your selected sentiment.

Thanks to you all for taking the time to read and really hope you like finished card.

Catch you all later
Steffi xxx

4 comments: