Sunday 22 January 2017

Festive birthday note card set

Hi everyone

I hope you have all had a lovely weekend. Last night I was at a party for my auntie's birthday...it was good fun.

Anyway today I want to share with you this project I've done, I got inspiration from a little note card set I picked up from the Disney shop, so here is my take on it.





I'm quite chuffed with how it turned out. It's a good size to keep in your bag for any last minute cards we all need. The cards themselves are also a good size for giving gift cards too.

Here are the products I've used: 

Balloon Adventures stamp set
Festive birthday DSP
stitched shapes framelits 
Envelope punch board
Tombow
Velcro dot
Paper snips
Whisper white card measuring 4" × 12" x score on long side at 2 7/8", 3 5/8", 6 1/2", 7 7/8" and 10 3/4"
Whisper white card measuring 4" × 2 1/2" score on ling side at 1 1/4" add this to the smaller flap to make the closure
Whisper white card x 12 pieces measuring 5" × 3 1/2" score at 2 1/2" on long side this makes the card blanks.
Scraps of whisper white for sentiments on cards 
Melon mambo, tempting turquoise and emerald envy ink pads

To make the boxes for the cards to sit in I have used the same measurements for each of the colours used:
Card measuring 5 1/2" × 3 1/2" score on the short side at 3/8" and 3/4". Score on long side at 3/8", 3/4", 4 3/4" and 5 1/8"
Once you have burnished all score lines you will have 4 little boxes in each bottom corner, cut these away as pic below.


Then fold up and attAch to panels of the big whisper white part we did.

If you have any questions about this project, please feel free to contact me.

Happy crafting

Love  Steffi xx



5 comments:

  1. You're welcome glad you like it! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just too cute! What a great idea for gifting too...I think I fell in love with the fact it can fit in a purse! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks hun I really appreciate your comment. You're welcome xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really I enjoy your site with effective and useful information. It is included very nice post with a lot of our resources.thanks for share. i enjoy this post. http://moosapotamus.com/business/a-guide-for-proper-notebook-printing-service/

    ReplyDelete