Monday 16 January 2017

Special reason screen card


Hi everyone

I'm back today to share with you this screen card I've made. I wanted to use new products from the New spring/ summer catalogue. I'm so pleased how it turned out.

Here is the products I've used to create this card:

Special Reason stamp set
Beautiful You stamp set
Balloon Adventures stamp set
Perfect Plum A4 card cut down on the long side to 10". Score on long side at 2 1/2", 5" and 7 1/2"
Very Vanilla A4 card to stamp your own DSP. Cut 4 panels once done to 7 1/8" × 2 1/4"
Silver foil card x 4 panels measuring 7 1/4" × 2 3/8"
Very Vanilla 1/4" satin ribbon
Decorative label punch
Duet banner punch
Stitched shapes framelits
Perfect Plum enamel shapes ( from the brights collection)
Versamark
Silver embossing powder
Perfect Plum ink pad
Lade doilies
Iced Rhinestones (retired)

I hope you like how it turned out.

Happy crafting

Love Steffi xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment