Sunday 26 February 2017

Twine storage tower using Inside the lines DSP




Hi everyone

I hope you're all having a lovely Sunday.

I've just finished the above project and I couldn't wait to share it with you all. I've used the Inside the lines DSP from the sale a bration brochure. 
I love how it turned out hope you do too.

Here are the supplies and measurements:

Drawer sleeves x 4...flirty flamingo card measuring 8 1/4" × 2 3/4" score on long side at 1/2", 2", 4 3/8" & 5 7/8"

Drawers x 4....basic black card measuring 5 1/2" × 5 1/8" score on all sides at 1 3/8"
DSP FOR drawer front and insides x 8...needs to measure 2 1/8" × 1 1/8"

Side panels x 2...basic black card measuring 6 1/8" × 2 3/4"
DSP panels need to measure 5 7/8" × 2 1/2"

Back panel...basic black card measuring 6 1/8" × 2 7/8" score on long side at 1/4" & 5 7/8"
DSP panel needs to measure 5 7/8" × 2 1/8"

Panels for both top and base x 6 (3 for each section ) flirty flamingo card measuring 3 1/8" × 2 3/4"

Mat for the top needs to measure 2 1/2" × 2 7/8"

Flirty flamingo marker 
Tombow glue
Tear and tape

For full instructions please see my YouTube video.


Hope you like this project.
Thanks for watching

Love Steffi xxx

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing this one, I just finished making my first one.
    I will send you a photo to your messenger.

    Love Carina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I can't wait to see your version. I'm glad you liked it enough to recreate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. creativity of writer is purely impressive. It has touched to the level of expertise with his writing. Everything is up to the mark. Written perfectly and I can use such information for my coming assignment.Dell PowerEdge T430

    ReplyDelete