Wednesday 11 January 2017

Watercolour wishes meets Beautiful You


Evening everyone

I hope you have all had a good day...I've been celebrating with my Auntie for her 60th birthday!

I just wanted to share this last minute card I've made for a work colleague tomorrow.
Hopefully you will agree it has turned out rather well.
I was lucky to receive the Watercolour Wishes card kit for Christmas and the materials ive used are predominantly from there. It comes with an inspiration guide showing how you can create 20 beautiful cards from your kit.
I decided to try it with my own spin on it.

Here is what I used to create this project:

Watercolour Wishes card kit- I used one of the card blanks, wooden hearts, sentiment stamp and envelope
Beautiful you stamp set
Silver embossing powder
Versamark 
Dazzling details- silver sparkle
Ribbon and rhinestone are both from some of my retired products although you could substitute for items from your own stash.

I hope you like what you see

Thanks for looking and happy crafting

Love Steffi xx

No comments:

Post a Comment