Wednesday 18 January 2017

Dinky post it pad wraps


Hi everyone

I hope you have all had a good day. I've just got in from work.

This is a super quick project I want to share with you all. I bought a mini post it note pad with different colours, I split the pad into individual colours and made all 5 from it. I thought they'd be great to use for thank you gifts or just for handy little pads to keep in your bag.

These don't take a lot of supplies and you can make a batch in no time.

This show I've done it:

DSP measuring 5" × 2 1/2" score on the long side at 1", 1 1/4"  3 1/4" and 3 1/2"
Round the corners on the small flap
Adhere the post it note pad to the DSP cover
Add ribbon of your choice to act as a belly band to keep it closed.

This I think is a good way to use up some of the scraps we all have lying around.
I hope you like this little project.

Happy crafting

Love Steffi xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment