Tuesday 10 October 2017

Merry Music window candle box using Stampin Up supplies




Good evening everyone, I hope you are all well.

Here is my latest project for you all. These beautiful heart shaped candles I got from a shop called Tiger, I got 8 in a pack for only £2! What a bargain. They had them in this lovely pink colour and also in a red. I decided to opt for non traditional xmas colours by bringing in Melon Mambo.
I'm so pleased I did as I love the black/ pink colour combo. Let me know what you all think in the comments.

I used the Merry Music speciality DSP from Stampin Up as well as the Sweet and Sassy Framelit dies.

I've uploaded a tutorial to youtube for those of you who would like to make one of these boxes, here is the link below:


I just want to thank all of you that follow my blog or have subscribed to my youtube channel....it means so much to me.
I know I've been a bit MIA lately but I'm going to try my best to be around more often.

Thanks for looking and enjoy your day wherever you are.

Happy crafting

Love Steffi xxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment