Tuesday 1 November 2016

Crafty projects from today

Hi everyone

Hope you are all well. I've had a day off from work today...so my intention was to get alsorts of crafty projects done. I started off well and I made the two custom sized boxes below.


After I had done these I suddenly couldn't think of anything to do, I tried plodding on and done a xmas card but I just didn't like it at all. I think as I'm normally at work I want to do as much as I can when I'm off. It was really frustrating for me.

Anyway I decided to go and look at some of my 'upline' and good friend's youtube channel...annshappystampers. I decided to do a couple of her tutorials and ended up making the things below. I love how they turned out and her tutorials are so easy to follow. If you have not seen any I definately recommend going to check out her blog and youtube channel.


The 1st picture is her tutorial for the vellum bag in a box and the 2nd one is her vellum cracker box.

Hope you like what you see today.
Happy crafting and catch ya later
 Steffi xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment