Sunday 2 July 2017

Mini album gift box holds 4 albums and room for adhesives

Hi guys

I'm back with another project today for you all....this time I am making sure I post it on the day haha.

I've designed this myself to specifically fit 4 of the mini albums that I done on my last video tutorial. Inside the box is another box which I'll put some washi tape and glue, the idea is that the recipient can start adding pictures to the albums straight away.

The finished dimensions of the box are 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" x 5" so it's a great sized box.





Here are the measurements of card that you will need:

Base of the box
Early espresso card measuring 5 1/2" x 5 1/2" score on all 4 sides at 1/2"

Sides of the box x 4
Early espresso card measuring 5" x 5" score at 1/2" on 1 side on all pieces

Inner box
crumb cake card measuring 9" x 9" score on all 4 sides at 3"

Lid
crumb cake measuring 6 5/8" x 6 5/8" score on all sides at 1/2" and 1"

I hope you all like this project. I have uploaded a video tutorial...I will leave a link below.


Thanks for looking and happy crafting.

Love Steffi xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment