I hope you are all doing well.
This project is giving you a sneak peek of just a tiny bit of products available in the new Autumn/ Winter Stampin Up catalogue. The products I have mainly used is the Star of light stamp set and matching Starlight thinlet dies. These are available individually or together in a bundle and therefore saving yourself 10%.
I have also used the new Fancy frost sequins and the new Glitter ribbon duo pack.
Materials you will need to recreate this project is as follows:
Sweet Sugarplum cardstock measuring:
8 1/2 x 4 1/4", 4 1/4 x 4 1/4" and a scrap piece (big enough to cut out the outline star die)
Soft Sky cardstock measuring:
4 x 4" x 2 pieces
Whisper White cardstock measuring:
3 3/4 x 3 3/4" x 2 pieces
Sweet Sugarplum ink pad
Soft Sky ink pad
window sheet 3 3/8 x 3 3/8"
Sweet Sugarplum glitter ribbon
Fancy frost sequins
Foam adhesive strips
1. score the large piece of cardstock on the long side at 4 1/4" and fold to create the card base. Then on the front part score diagonally from the bottom left corner to the upper right corner and fold in on itself (this will create the twisted easel part of the card)
2. Attach the piece of Sweet sugarplum (4 1/4" x 4 1/4") to the front piece of the card base...only applying adhesive to the bottom half of the diagonal scoreline.
3. Next using a piece of whisper white use the outline star die to cut into the middle of the card,attach the window sheet to the inside to create the window, then do the same on the scrap piece of sweet sugarplum...fussy cut around the edge to create a frame and attach to the outside of the cut out.
4. using the cluster of 3 stars and one of the smaller stars from the stamp set, also both ink pads. Stamp a pattern around the star cut on on whisper white and also around the edges of the other piece of whisper white.
5. put the foam adhesive strips around the edge of the star (inner side) and put a pinch of the sequins inside. Take a piece of the soft sky card and carefully attach it to the strips. once this is done mat this onto the front panel of the card.
6. Mat the remaining pieces of soft sky and whisper white card onto the inner card base and using the smallest star die and co ordinating stamp attach to base part of card using a dimensional to form a stopper to keep the twisted easel standing once open
7. Lastly using the ribbon make a bow and attach to front of the card.
I hope you like this project as much as I do and hope you have fun creating it.
If anyone would like a FREE annual or autumn/ winter catalogue either leave a comment on here or contact by email (email@example.com)
I hope to post another blog soon....happy crafting!!