Tuesday 13 September 2016

Cute cookie cutter note card sets



Hi guys 
Just had to share these super cute note card sets I've made for customers.
I love these so much and they were really easy to do.
here is what you will need 
Crumb cake note cards and envelopes 
Real red card measuring 4 3/4" x 3 1/4"
Candy cane Lane dsp measuring 4 1/2" x 3"
Real red card measuring 4 1/4" x 2 3/4"
Whisper white card measuring 4" x 2 1/2"
Scraps of whisper white for the gingerbread men and the sentiment 
Scrap of real red for bows and sentiment strip 
Cookie cutter stamp set and punch bundle 
Crumb cake ink 
Real red ink 
Metallic enamel shapes 
Star of light stamp set or brushwork alphabet stamp set (for sentiment on either cards)

Hope you all love these cards as much as I do and I'd love to see any of your projects.

If anyone doesn't have a demonstrator and would like a catalogue message me and I'll happily send you out a catalogue FREE.

Happy crafting 
Catch ya later
Steffi xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment