Sunday 4 December 2016

Kinda eclectic card


Morning everyone I hope you're all having a fab day!
I'm going to a kid's Christmas party today.....think I'm more excited than the kid's haha.

Anyway I just wanted to share with you this beautiful card I created. I have sent this to a lovely lady who placed an order with me along with a sweet treat to say thanks.

Here is a list of what I used

Basic black card measuring 11 3/4" x 4 1/4" fold in half to create a tent fold card base and another piece measuring 5" x 3 1/2"
Whisper white card measuring 5 1/2" x 4" and another piece measuring 4 3/4" x 3 1/4"
Island indigo card measuring 5 1/4 x 3 3/4"
Kinds eclectic stamp set
Perpetual birthday stamp set
Island indigo ink
Memento black ink
Elegant butterfly punch
Blossom bunch punch
Scraps of black card for butterfly and flowers 
Rhinestones 

I hope both my customer and all you guys like what I've come up with.

If you would like to order any of the supplies then just click on the shop now tab and it will take you straight to my online shop. If you would like to request a FREE catalogue just drop me a message.

Hope you all have a great day.
Happy crafting

Love  Steffi xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment