Wednesday 28 December 2016

NEW SPRING/ SUMMER AND SALE A BRATION CATALOGUE IS NEARLY HERE!!!


4th January marks the launch of the New catalogue and sale a bration promotion. 

If you don't already have a demonstrator and would like a FREE catalogue just leave a comment or message me for further details.

Sale a bration is the time of the year that for every £45 you spend you get to choose a FREE product from the sale a bration brochure...WOW!!

This is also a great time to join the Stampin Up team. You don have to do a blog, YouTube tutorials or classes o any kind if you don't want too. Most people join purely for the insant 20% discount! As I did.
You get to pick your OWN starter kit ( so only get the products you want) to the value of £130 and only pay £99! Instant saving from day one!!
If this isn't good enough....during sale a bration you also get to choose ANY TWO FREE STAMP SETS of your choice...WOW!!

If any of you crafters think this is the offer for you then please feel free to contact me and I'll help you every step of the way...I'd love to have you join my team!! 

Happy crafting

Steffi xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment